Interkosmos Uitzendbureau is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Privacy & General principles
This policy governs any kind of processing (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons using this website. This policy applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online and offline from persons located anywhere in the world. Any question regarding our processing of personal data may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand what information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use.
We will be guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
- We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will not transfer data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect encrypted information about your computer, including where available your anonymised IP address, operating system and browser type, for user analysis. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more service.
The cookies we use:
_ga – 2 years storage | to distinguish users
_gid – 24 hours storage | to distinguish users
_gat – 1 minute storage | to limit the number of requests to the analytical service
We have agreed to the standard processor agreement of Google Analytics. We permit Google Analytics to install cookies to collect data during the time you use our website. We don’t share our data with Google Analytics or other services of Google. The cookies we use enable us to estimate our general audience size and how they use our site.
Personal Information – In the course of using this website or conducting business with Interkosmos Uitzendbureau personal information may have been freely given by the user for the purpose to find a job in the Netherlands. When you have worked for us, we are obliged by law to keep your personal information in our archive for seven years. After this period your personal information will automatically be deleted from our database. You can contact us at anytime to have your personal details shown to you. Please contact email@example.com or give us a call, when you request more information.
Cookies – Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy – Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Your continued use of this website will be deemed to signify your acceptance to any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
The trademarks depicted on our site are owned by us or our clients.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.